Rules & Regulations
- Stockade Self Storage does not send out monthly billings. Rent is due on the 1st of each month.
- A $30.00 service charge is assessed on all NSF checks.
- Stockade Self Storage does not prorate rent on move-outs
- You must provide your own insurance. Stockade Self Storage does not have insurance coverage for the goods stored in your unit.
- Stockade Self Storage is not responsible for loss or damage to the contents of your unit.
- Storage of flammable or hazardous items is illegal and strictly forbidden.
- Do not store any perishable foods. Storing such items may result in attracting rodents.
All Outdoor Storage – Only one item per space. Anything extra will be towed at your expense.